PLUG PR is a dynamic, award-winning independent PR Agency based in Hong Kong. We are looking for an Account Director or Senior Account Manager to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5-7 years of experience at a PR Agency
- Have a proven track record leading integrated PR campaigns
- Have experience in proposal writing, strategy development, day-to-day client relations and team management.
- Solid experience rolling out social media and digital PR campaigns
Job Description: AD/SAM
- Being key lead client contact for designated clients (6-7 accounts)
- Quality assurance across all work produced for designated clients
- On-going management of client satisfaction
- Leading the development of strategic processes to deliver insight driven,
- result focused client media relations projects/ campaigns
- Capacity planning
- Running regular training sessions for junior staff
- Taking a lead role on new business for the company
- Day to day management of all aspects of a client campaign
- Creative idea generation and development
- Proposal writing
- Media strategy development
- Setting of client KPIs and managing the delivery of agreed KPIs
- Management of regular client team meetings, ensuring key milestones are met and projects are being delivered
PLUG is an award-winning independent PR agency based in Hong Kong’s creative Sheung Wan district. The agency is 15-people strong and operates in the consumer lifestyle space, representing a wide selection of clients from the biggest names in fashion and beauty to travel heavyweights, global sports lines and specialist F+B brands. PLUG thrives on positive and fulfilling relationships with clients and co-workers alike. Consummate professionals, PLUG prides itself delivering personalised counsel and top-notch PR campaigns for local business and some of the world’s biggest brands.
What we do
From social media campaigns, PR stunts, product launches and events, CEO interviews, and celebrity and influencer management to good, old-fashioned
media relations, PLUG is skilled in all aspects of PR. From local to regional and even global campaigns, this is an agency that is equally comfortable organising overseas launch events and creating strategic global toolkits to executing and managing local launches in the Hong Kong market.
Client work includes: DFS, Nespresso, San Pellegrino, TUMI, UGG Australia, PORTS 1961, Jack Wills, Bonpoint, Gusella, Flight Centre, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Chow Tai Fook, Accolade Wine Group, 2XU, TREE, F.P. Journe, Habitat Property, Transitions Optical to name a few.
What is it like to work here
PLUG is fun, fast and ceaselessly creative. Great relationships with clients and colleagues are at the heart of the business and we invest to make both as happy and productive as possible. Regular training sessions mean that we all continue to learn, while senior team members are given space and freedom to lead. We are a tight knit team with exacting standards, who genuinely enjoy coming to work each day. And when we’re not pitching stories or coming up with great campaigns, we find time for regular team activities to do together. Past jaunts include a Muay Thai boxing class, flower jamming, salsa and art jamming.