A Research & Strategy company working with the World’s leading Premium and Luxury brands is looking for a Research Manager
- To work across verticals with a focus on qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Responsible for assisting the Associate Director/Senior research manager for research materials design and implementation, including assisting in writing research reports/proposals and managing projects.
- Report writing and presentation creation including client recommendations, with the ability to work independently
- To ensure that projects are resourced and implemented correctly, to the satisfaction of the client, within budget and on time.
- Ensuring that all day-to-day (i.e. project related) client liaison runs smoothly.
- Allocation of internal or external resources to complete a project, including selection of moderators/interviewers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor/Master's 3- 5 years of research industry experience in project delivery and managing clients.
- Advanced applied statistical analysis skills
- Ability to manage portfolio and take ownership of projects
- Statistical software knowledge
- Ability to consult with clients and be creative in reporting
- Solid customer service skills
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strategic foresight for identifying the right partners
- Previous experience in a traditional market research agency a plus
- Business development and consultative selling experience beneficial