A growing wellness consultancy and practice with a retail and online shop located in Central is looking for a Retail and Practice Manager.
We are looking for a bi-lingual, efficient, self-motivated and organized Retail and Practice Manager to join our vibrant team to manage our retail and practice operations.
- Manage and be responsible for day to day retail operations
- Manage Day to day office admin duties (and managing a small team of support staff)
- Inventory management including stock take and order replenishment
- Handle customer enquiries
- Handle appointments booking and enquiries (and/or support team in doing so)
- Manage and supervise support staff to fulfill customer orders
- Maintain cashier and basic book keeping records
- Support senior management with regular reporting
- Support the GM in overseeing legal, safety, fiscal, human resources and other compliance requirements
- Strong interest in nutrition, health and healing
- University education a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English a must. Spoken Cantonese important. Mandarin proficiency an advantage.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Word Processing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and customer-oriented
- Mature attitude and a problem solver
- Resourceful, self-motivated, organized and detailed oriented
- Posses leadership skills and can manage support staff
- Able to work quickly and accurately and multi-task