|job title:||Sales Manager|
|job published:||29 days ago|
A luxury home fragrance brand (selling in leading department stores in Asia, Europe and US) is recruiting a Sales Manager to help implement its global sales strategy. This is a full time position, based in the company’s head office in Central, Hong Kong.
This role will be responsible for working with our Founder and Managing Director and retail partner teams around the world to provide a strong support function. You will have a Sales Executive as a direct report and will be part of the team to lead the extensive global sales expansion through focused lead management, sales and marketing support.
The role will also oversee management of the e-commerce customer service and sales requests, liaising with our distribution partners to ensure smooth order processing. Online is a big growth sector for the business and this role will be part of driving this growth.
At Cochine you will take our sales partnerships seriously but you will also have fun working with the dynamic team.
Sales Manager, Luxury Goods Company
Preparation and management of global strategic sales development plan together with Founder and Managing Director including:
- Developing structured plan to build Cochine in all markets world-wide through distributer, wholesale and travel retail channels
- Researching global markets to understand operators and retailers in our sector.
- Directly contacting and establishing partnerships with new potential distributers in key markets worldwide- including Asia and Middle East.
- Working with agent in UK / Europe to expand Cochine’s retail stockist base including key department stores in leading UK / European cities.
- Developing our sales distribution in China
- Working with our distributer in USA
- Managing our hotel amenities business with world-wide hotel management partner and developing retail spa business.
- Senior management contact of key accounts
- Preparation of annual sales budget and marketing support plan.
- Managing weekly sales plan and forecasts to ensure sales targets met.
- Working with internal team on new product development plans.
- Working with internal team on competitor analysis including: pricing / new product development / market launches / competitor promotional activities / sales channels.
- Pricing and margin management.
- Drafting monthly sales report.
- Drafting quarterly investor sales report.
Direct Report: Management of Sales Executive in client service and support to oversee
On-line sales support: ordering and general customer service.
Client liaison to secure and administer:
- Monthly sales / sell-through reports from key distributers
- Orders including management of order processing (invoicing and delivery, etc.). N.B. Order processing managed through DEAR system.
- Product training support
- Manage the global client database file updating new leads and existing clients
- General sales administration and customer service
- Assist in quarterly stock take in HK and Macau Spa accounts
- Assist with events (trade show/fairs) occasionally
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong understanding of luxury brand values
- Organised and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work autonomously but also work as part of a small team with “can do” attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English and mandarin if possible
- Knowledge and use of excel and power point
- Data-friendly, customer-friendly