A focused, active fund manager with a well-known brand and an established track-record in the UK is looking for a Sales Support, Asia Pacific for a 5 month maternity leave cover.
Based in Hong Kong, a temporary retail sales support role that works closely with the Sales Team based in Hong Kong facilitating client relationships & accounts management. The candidate should have strong retail sales support experience in Hong Kong dealing with wholesale & private banks and insurance companies.
- Collect, categorise and maintain updated client data, mapping clients’ investment profiles, organisational structure, key contacts, sales opportunity and priorities.
- Responsible for providing performance data to clients, answering clients questions / queries on products and other sales follow-up related matters
- Coordinate legal, compliance and Ops to process and execute distribution agreements and account openings
- Work closely with Marketing and Communications Team for new products and marketing campaign launches
- Working closely with Sales Directors to ensure excellent client service
- Prepare presentations and sales & training materials
- Ability to liaise and communicate clearly with colleagues in Asia and the UK
Experience, Skills & Knowledge Required
- University graduate, preferably in a business or finance related discipline
- 1-3 years relevant experience in sales support role, sales experience in wealth management industry preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills and outgoing personality
- Mature and independent, self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Some presentation and communication skills
- In-depth understanding on investment concepts and product knowledge
- A strong team player
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- SFC Type 1 license holder preferred