A leading telecommunications and information services company is looking for a Senior Communications Advisor for their Singapore office.
- Develop and implement communications strategies that positively position the company in SE Asian markets, with a focus on thier business in Singapore and their ventures and innovation portfolio regionally.
- Raise the company's profile and strategy in Asia internally within the company and contribute to an enhanced global mindset among employees.
- Help build a culture of one team, collaboration and a common identity among employees based in Singapore and more broadly in Asia.
- Create digital and social media content for sharing via the comapny's internal and external channels.
- Manage executive media/external outreach activities, such as media releases, industry events, executive interviews etc.
- Build the company's thought leadership in key markets around strategic focus areas including technology innovation and leadership topics.
- Content support for external presentations, speeches, conference panel discussions, quotes, etc.
- Ensuring adherence to company policies on communication and media engagement.
- Working with external influencers such as industry associations, chambers of commerce, etc. to enhance the company's reputation internationally.
The successful candidate has:
- A relevant university degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in corporate public affairs, public relations, media and/or government
- Experience in working with people of different cultures and working broadly across different Communications functions (e.g. internal and external communications, traditional and social media)
- Experience in developing and executing strategy
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders – internal and external
- Experience in succeeding in a role with a high degree of autonomy