As a key member of Client Relations, the candidate is expected to work closely with the team to provide efficient, proactive and quality services to HK MPF & ORSO clients. Excellent client service will help the company to:
- Strengthen bonds with existing clients to increase the chance of securing additional businesses from clients;
- Deter termination in case of disappointing investment performance;
- Attract new prospects referred directly or indirectly by clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure efficient, proactive and quality service to existing HK MPF & ORSO clients by the team. Be responsible for overall satisfaction level of clients.
- Identify opportunities to streamline existing procedures/ operation platform for uptake and on-going servicing of clients and communications with other teams/departments
- Initiate, prepare and continuously review/maintain marketing materials, presentations, reports and member education materials for clients
- Hold performance reviews with clients independently and address their concerns.
- Conduct member briefing sessions
- Liaise with trustee and administrator pertaining to initial set up of new schemes and changes to existing schemes
- Assist sales team in preparation of Respond to Requests for Proposal (RFP) for all institutional products offered by the company to clients in the region
- Maintain excellent relationship with consultants
- Work closely with the Head to initiate, lead, and participate in regular CR projects (annual road show, employer luncheon, member pension forum, employer/employee survey and bowling event; bi-annual webcast; quarterly newsletter and employer seminar)
- Responsible for ad hoc projects as assigned and be responsible for the overall quality and satisfaction of the project
- Maintain a harmonious and upbeat team spirit
- Coach and develop junior staff to ensure that there is a pool of expertise available
- Make decisions aligned with the company's mission, strategy and benefits
- Manage Investor Service team to maintain good quality client services to members and direct clients.
- At least 8 to 10 years prior working experience in the financial services industry, preferably in marketing/asset management sector. Experience in the trustee company and MPF/ORSO industry could be an advantage
- University degree specializing in Economics, Business or Finance
- SFC License for RA 1 (Dealing in Securities), MPF Intermediaries
- Chartered Financial Analyst or Chartered Accountant is a distinct advantage
- An in-depth understanding of investment funds and its operations
- Team management skills
- Basic compliance knowledge
- Project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player, self-motivated, good and positive working attitude, and is able to work under pressure (i.e. working well on both individual and team bases)
- Lead by example by demonstrating a sense of optimism, ownership and commitment.
- Excellent organizing and coordinating skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated numeracy and analytical skills
- Meticulous and good team player
- High integrity