|job title:||Senior Manager, Head of HK Pension Client Relations|
|salary:||to be discussed, depending on experience|
|job published:||23 days ago|
An Independent Investment Firm is seeking a Senior Manager, Head of HK Pension Client Relations.
As a key member of Client Relations, the candidate is expected to work closely with the team to provide efficient, proactive and quality services to HK MPF & ORSO clients. Excellent client service will help the company to:
- Strengthen bonds with existing clients to increase the chance of securing additional businesses from clients;
- Deter termination in case of disappointing investment performance;
- Attract new prospects referred directly or indirectly by clients.
- At least 8 to 10 years prior working experience in the financial services industry, preferably in marketing/asset management sector. Experience in the trustee company and MPF/ORSO industry could be an advantage
- University degree specializing in Economics, Business or Finance
- SFC License for RA 1 (Dealing in Securities), MPF Intermediaries
- Chartered Financial Analyst or Chartered Accountant is a distinct advantage