|job title:||Senior Reporter|
|contract type:||part-time / full time|
|job published:||about 1 month ago|
A leading publication focusing on private wealth management, is looking for an energetic, experienced and passionate senior reporter to join its team.
This is a market leading opportunity for a journalist with a financial reporting background and some knowledge of the wealth management industry.
As a senior reporter, you will be responsible for producing editorial content for our digital and print platforms; conducting interviews with industry leaders; building and maintaining a network of contacts; and ultimately contributing to the growth of our editorial product.
- Covering investment views and trends in the region’s private banking industry
- Developing deep industry knowledge and embracing a speciality within the private wealth management space
- Developing a personal network of key industry contacts
- Conducting interviews with industry leaders around the private wealth management space
- Developing and executing data-driven products to support the platform
- Contributing to live format events and functions
- Editorial duties may also require travel in the Asia Pacific region
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in journalism or similar disciplines
- 3+ years of financial journalism experience
- Impeccable command of spoken and written English
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport and cultivate relationships
- Good organisational skills and resourcefulness
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
An understanding of the financial industry is not a priority, but you will be a more competitive candidate if you have an existing network of contacts in the private wealth management, product manufacturing, legal/compliance/regulation, or fintech communities.