A leading telecommunications and information services company is looking for a Fraud Risk Management and Investigations Manager.
The Chief Risk Office has a central role in: supporting management and the Board by providing Fraud and Ethical Behaviour risk management and investigations expertise which will support effective management decisions, promoting staff integrity and ensuring compliance with our legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist to implement and maintain policy and business plans for management of Fraud and Ethical behaviour framework.
- Achieve the delivery of defined business objectives within prescribed parameters;
- Communicate and ensure understanding of agreed business plan objectives for key areas of the business;
- Design, implement and continuously improve process, products and systems within specified parameters to optimise the Fraud and Ethical behaviour framework;
- Comply with the Business Principles, Values, Code of Conduct and the policies and procedures; and
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups and key internal stakeholders relevant to the achievement of business objectives.
The successful candidate has:
- Demonstrated understanding of advanced business skills (accounting, finance, legal, compliance, human resources, audit, and information technology).
- Knowledge of key internal and external stakeholders the ability to influence positive outcomes for the business.
- Knowledge of Workplace relations laws and or criminal and administrative law as it applies to the performance of investigations in a corporate environment.
- Ability to assess systemic risk, conduct comprehensive vulnerability and threat analysis and influence the application of appropriate controls, as warranted.
- Excellent negotiation techniques, verbal communication, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the broader telecommunications industry trends in relation to the risk management of anti bribery and corruption and other causes of Fraud Risk