|job title:||Splash Programme Manager|
|location:||Wong Chuk Hang|
|salary:||15,000 - 20,000|
|duration:||6 months, with view to extend|
|job published:||16 days ago|
Programme Manager, Splash Foundation Limited
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join a charitable organization passionate about making a Splash in people’s lives. This role is critical in helping us grow sustainably by delivering swim programmes of the highest standard to people who might never have had the opportunity to learn this invaluable skill. The successful candidate will have experience managing projects and people and teaching on the job. A swim coaching background is a plus.
- Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders (foundations, schools, government), manage all aspects of Splash’s youth programme (mostly concentrated in the summer months)
- Identify and recruit freelance coaches, identify pool space, handle scheduling and communication with various parties
- Monitor quality control, coordinate student assessments and prepare all impact and output reporting back to funders
- Oversee and maintain programme content and training materials as needed (including online resources), working in collaboration with the senior coaching team
- Assist with regular coaching in both adult and youth programmes
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding of new volunteer coaches and work with senior coaches to facilitate training courses.
- Planned and organised - manage multiple programmes and comfortable working on many things at a time.
- Team player - ability to work with and through a range of people from different cultural backgrounds
- Assertive and diplomatic - the confidence to give constructive feedback to junior and senior coaches
- Self-starter – ambitious and self-motivated, you will often be working independently and be expected to meet challenging targets
- University educated
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills and Cantonese highly preferred
- A swim coaching background is useful, but not essential
- Part time position
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Visa: able to work in Hong Kong
- Available to work occasional weekends/evenings