|location:||Wong Chuk Hang|
|job published:||13 days ago|
I.T. Apparels is looking for a part-time Transcriber.
About the company
I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
Transcribers in our Company Secretarial team are responsible for converting English business meeting discussions from audio recordings to transcripts as company written references.
Accountabilities – Key Result Areas
- Transcribe and document recorded group meeting discussions from English audio format to detailed written records of meeting transcripts
- Listen, interpret conversations of participants in the meeting accurately in standard transcript format
- Review and edit transcript drafts to ensure accuracy of content
Experience / Qualification Requirements
- Degree holder in Journalism, Language, Public Relations, Communications and other disciplines
- With excellent English listening and written skills
- With former experience in transcription, translation, interpretation will be a strong advantage
- Attention to details, responsible and able to meet tight deadlines