Web Designer - You will be working in collaboration with our in-house creative team to build our company branding and identity for a wide international market. You will work on solutions with impact on our marketing materials, photo shoots and styling and our website.
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- A wide range of projects including marketing collaterals both digital and print, photoshop retouching and redesigning the website
- Working with designers and working efficiently within deadlines
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar qualification
- Proficiency in the Adobe suite is essential particularly Photoshop and InDesign and HTML skills are also required.
- Proven graphic designing experience with a strong portfolio
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas within the creative team
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- Strong English skills essential
- Would suit someone looking to work flexibly on a part time basis
- Must be fun, enthusiastic and a have great personality!
flexibility: This is a 4-month (3 days per week) contract, with a possibility to extend to 6 months.