|job title:||Workshop Facilitator & Coordinator|
|salary:||25,000 (negotiable based on qualifications)|
|job published:||28 days ago|
We are hiring a Workshop Facilitator to coordinate and teach in-person workshops. This person will help develop an engaging and exciting way to deliver the Heels & Yield learning content to customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and deliver financial learning materials for a group workshop
- Help create learning content from existing Heels & Yield materials (e.g. books, blogposts) and ensure that they are accessible to the target audience and appropriate for in-person delivery.
- Travel to deliver workshops where needed.
- Deliver the learning content in dynamic group workshops through a mixture of lectures, facilitated discussions, guided activities, and other teaching methods.
- Support learners in their learning through limited one-on-one guidance.
- Stay on top of other Heels & Yield content/learning materials (e.g. online courses and books) to ensure that the learning content is up to date
- Conduct research where necessary to fill/verify learning content
- Bring feedback from workshops to the team to help inform other products and services
- Advanced public speaking skills and proven ability to deliver complex content to an audience in an engaging and interactive way
- Prior knowledge of financial/investing concepts required
- Ability to communicate technical content to a lay audience in a way that is comprehensible, digestible and accessible
- Prior experience in teaching/facilitating required. Experience in teaching financial material an asset. Knowledge of pedagogical concepts and methods an asset.
- Prior experience working with Powerpoint
- Ability to think on the feet, answer questions, and problem-solve
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new challenges
- 3-6 years of experience as a coach or teacher/trainer (ICF Certified is not required, but is a plus), licensed CFP is a plus.
- Passionate about finance/finance education and/or has proven experience
- Self-motivated and enjoys taking the initiative
- Team player who works well with a remote team and also local team
- Excellent writing skills in English, Chinese skills are a plus
- Attention to detail
- Works well with a team remotely and in the office
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Good public speaker