A dynamic and international SaaS company is looking for a Customer Success / Account Manager based in Germany to join their growing teams.
The Account Manager (AM) is an essential part of the Customer Loyalty & Growth team in charge of the success of the customer relationship. He/she is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, customer satisfaction and growth across our different products and services.
The AM will work closely with customers to ensure adoption, usage, and satisfaction with the products and services, help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilise our products based on their business needs or business plans. The AM will be the customer’s point-of-contact and offer ongoing support and education on the capabilities of our software and new modules.
- Oversee the client lifecycle and ensure organisational alignment to proactively drive adoption and usage of our products and services;
- Align client objectives with a success roadmap, advise on best practices and ensure executive alignment to help drive organisational maturity.
- Relationship Management – build and sustain relationships with stakeholders and decision makers in assigned accounts.
- Client Retention and Growth – partner with Business Development, Business Analysis and Customer Delivery Teams to help ensure retention and growth of assigned clients.
- Best Practices and Customer Health – monitor the health of assigned accounts and drive a set of actions to help ensure client success: loyalty & growth.
- Product Enhancements and Feedback – educate clients and solicit feedback on the solution strategy and roadmap.
- Events and Training – Encourage participation in global and regional user events; leverage online and in-person customer events, roadshows to share best practices, new modules etc.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5-10 years of customer success, client service, marketing, consulting or sales.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management, Retail or Fashion Industry strongly preferred
- Excellent understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) business model.
- A passion for customers and relationship building.
- Ability to instill confidence with internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.