A mortgage broker specialised in US and global mortgages is looking for a Mortgage Loan Officer. The role can be part-time or full time, work from home.
This is a unique work-from-home opportunity working with international clients looking to purchase or refinance U.S. real estate.
100% of the clients are real estate investors living all around the world.
Their clients range from sophisticated real estate investors to individuals just starting out in real estate investing. Clients require mortgages for investments as small as $200,000 condo in Florida to a $30m Penthouse in NYC.
The company is a fast paced but exciting environment with fantastic corp culture, back end support, unlimited earning potential and the freedom to work your own hours. All leads are provided and scheduled in advance direct to your calendar.
Our goal is to increase our global presence with candidates that are organized, self-motivated and passionate. This is a career you can take with you regardless of where you live in the world.
Generous commission package.
Our ideal candidate is a U.S. Expat, spouse of an Expat or someone educated/once living in the US. Mortgage, banking, real estate or finance background is preferred but not required.
Global / Work-from-home
The Job Duties:
- Follow a schedule of daily assigned calls discussing the various loan options available for global clients
- Originate new mortgage loan applications by developing relationships within the client over the phone
- Work closely with your assign assistant loan officer and processing team
- Understand the loan programs to be able to confidentially explain the loan options and the mortgage process.
- Understanding what loans will be lender approved by examining the client’s application and supporting documentation.
- Compete mortgage loans by monitoring collection, verification, and preparation of mortgage loan documentation.
- Scheduling and complete mortgage loan closing.
- Protects the company image by maintaining the highest level of professionalism and keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Mortgage Loan Officer Skills and Qualifications:
Financial Skills, Financial Software, Customer Service, Detailed, Confidentiality, Analyzing Information , Decision Making, Verbal Communication, Professionalism, Quality Focus, Organization.